WFNF2 - Custom Monitor Speakers
WindWorks Design is pleased showcase our super high definition custom manufactured close field monitor speakers. Sadly, these are no longer for sale, as a key component is not available anymore. But we are working on new designs. This may take a while, as we are pretty fussy. Below is the info for the original WFNF2 close field monitors.
The WFNF Monitor Speakers are small, but pack a precision soundfield and excellent low end response for critical close field monitoring. With a proprietary enclosure designed by Guy Zumpetta, and hand tuned port and crossover, these speakers are truthful at all volumes, and accurate in response. Designed for portability, a mix engineer can bring these along wherever the work is, instead of relying only on existing monitor speakers.
- Power rating: 100W RMS
- Size: 8.75" wide, 10.25" deep, 14.5" tall
- Frequency Range: 43Hz to 23KHz
- Drivers: 6.5" Woofer, Silk Dome Tweeter
(aluminum tweeters optional)
- Sensitivity: ~85dB/W/m
- Enclosure Design: Custom Ported, rear facing
- Tweeter Control: variable via L-pad
- Crossover: Hand tuned LCR w/polystrene capacitors and
high grade components
- Travel Features: protective corners, fabric exterior,
removeable grills on woofers to protect in transit
- Options: Travel carrier available, 1/4-20 sealed T-nut sockets
These were not off-the-shelf monitor speakers, but custom built upon ordering, with the build and hand tuning process taking up to 6 weeks. That may seem like a long time, but they were worth the wait!
These speakers are no longer for sale. We are working on some replacement designs.