Wind Synth, Wind Controller, and Theatrical Lighting Repair Service
WindWorks Design is pleased to offer wind synth, wind controller, and threatical lighting repair to our product and service offerings. Our engineers have over 25 years experience with customization and repair of wind controllers, related synths, and lighting equipment (consoles, fixtures, and moving lights). We work with a limited client list so we can provide the highest level of service offerings. Many professional musicians and lighting techs are our primary clients.
Why have your wind controller repaired by a keyboard tech who has never seen a wind controller?
The only musical instruments we repair are wind controllers and related synths. Why trust your beloved vintage wind controller to a keyboard tech who has never seen one before? As for lights, since we design lights in addition to being musicians, we maintain our own signficiant collection of consoles and moving lights. We have experience with:
- Yamaha Controllers: WX7, WX11, WX5, EW20 (WindJammr')
- Akai Controllers: EWI1000, EVI1000, EWI3000, EWI3020
- Yamaha Synths: WT11, TX81Z, VL1m, VL70m, TG55
- Akai Synths: EWV2000, EWI3000, EWI3020m, EWI3030m
- Steiner EVI Controller, Lyricon, and other older controllers
- Casio Controller/Synth: DH100, DH200 (including the squeal fix!)
- Most brands of lighting consoles, Martin moving lights, Elation moving lights, all fixed lights.
Parts are a difficult issue for owners of older controllers such as the WX7. We buy un-repairable wind controllers for parts, as well as stock a small inventory of "new old stock" parts from various locations around the globe. Please understand that as out of production WX and EWI instruments get older, our ability to find parts has become nearly impossible. And if you just want to buy some repair parts for yourself, please see our Repair Parts page.
If you are interested in our repair services, please contact us via email.
We are a Yamaha Authorized Repair center!